Pac:Kit Logo
Kingscroft Logistics Ltd, 19 Kyle Road, Irvine, Ayrshire, KA12 8JN
Tel : 01294 313348 - orders@packit.co.uk

Pac:Kit

Glassware Box 21 Slots 620x320x220mm
Glassware Box 21 Slots 620x320x220mm
Ref: 1097

Volumetric Weight : 7.27kg

Glassware box with included dividers for 21 items. 620mm x 320mm x 220mm size, supplied flatpacked in FEFCO 0201 style - easily assembled by hand and sealed by tape.

Natural Kraft Colour. Produced from 97% recycled materials, with the remaining 3% obtained from sustainable sources.
Pricing
1+2.12 each
2.54 Inc VAT
25+2.11 each
2.53 Inc VAT
50+2.10 each
2.52 Inc VAT




OUT OF STOCK

Kingscroft Logistics Ltd, 19 Kyle Road, Kyle Industrial Estate, Irvine, KA12 8JN
T: 01294 313348 orders@packit.co.uk
VAT Reg : 694159007 Company Reg : SC228750




All content copyright Kingscroft Logistics 2017